[isabelle-dev] Isabelle2022-RC2 still before the release fork

Gerwin Klein kleing at unsw.edu.au
Mon Sep 26 11:29:40 CEST 2022

> On 26 Sep 2022, at 11:14 am, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> wrote:
>
> On 18/09/2022 16:19, Makarius wrote:
>> From my side, we are mostly ready to part.
>> The main thing to wait for is AFP. What are the plans to follow up?
>
> Still no sign of AFP moving towards a release?

Sorry, I’m travelling and managed to get sick (nothing bad, but still feeling very fuzz-brained), so I haven’t managed to do anything about it yet.

We still have a set of submissions in the pipeline that would be good to publish and then merge into devel before we make a new release fork. Maybe another week?

Cheers,
Gerwin