[isabelle-dev] New Code Generator Target: F#

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Fri Nov 4 20:40:25 CET 2022

Hi all,

after the Isabelle release there might now be an opportunity to revive
this thread.

Meanwhile in personal conversation Tobias and me finally agreed that,
concerning code generation itself, the best solution is to follow
Achim’s original proposal and put the F# serializer into the distribution.

@Makarius – while the .NET component setup looks promising for me, I am
no expert in that area and I think we need your final judgement on this.

Cheers,
	Florian