[isabelle-dev] Indexing the Isabelle-users archive

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 8 12:31:50 CET 2022

As expected, our IT people aren't in the least concerned that their migration to a new mailing list manager has broken all the links to our message archive. A colleague has suggested something we can do ourselves: inserting links to the new message archive in prominent places. That way people can at least search the archives explicitly, and moreover, they should quickly be picked up by web crawlers in their new locations and once again be visible to Google searches.

The relevant link is https://lists.cam.ac.uk/sympa/arc/cl-isabelle-users/

But I suppose that the main Isabelle page is never modified between releases… Or is it?

Larry