[isabelle-dev] Sum_of_powers

Manuel Eberl manuel at pruvisto.org
Mon Aug 15 16:51:28 CEST 2022

No objections in principle, but as always, deleting it may break
existing citations. We could leave it in and replace its content with
just a link to the AFP entry. Or just delete it and not care about
external references. I don't have any strong feelings about this –
perhaps Lukas will comment on this as well.

Manuel