[isabelle-dev] Sum_of_powers

Manuel Eberl manuel at pruvisto.org
Mon Aug 15 15:53:15 CEST 2022

It already is in the AFP:
https://www.isa-afp.org/theories/bernoulli/#Bernoulli

If I recall correctly, I took Lukas's theory from HOL-ex, added a lot of
my own stuff, and put it in the AFP (with his permission and with him as
a co-author).

As for why I did not delete the version in HOL-ex, I cannot remember –
perhaps because it still is a small and self-contained derivation of
that result.

Manuel