[isabelle-dev] AFP build times out in file/theory presentation

Gerwin Klein kleing at unsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 16 10:08:19 CET 2021

On 16 Nov 2021, at 7:41 pm, Gerwin Klein <kleing at unsw.edu.au<mailto:kleing at unsw.edu.au>> wrote:

On 16 Nov 2021, at 7:37 pm, Fabian Huch <huch at in.tum.de<mailto:huch at in.tum.de>> wrote:

On 11/16/21 09:16, Gerwin Klein wrote:
You were too fast :-), afp-devel is is for isabelle-devel, it shouldn't have isabelle-release changes in it.

It's unfortunate that isabelle-release has already diverged in content. Not a real problem, just a bit more overhead.

Ok, so I'll make an afp-2021-1 fork now, and it would be good if somebody could set up Jenkins to test this branch against isabelle-release. Lars used to do that -- I'm not sure who has taken over Jenkins.

I'm responsible for that now and will set that up.

Perfect, thanks. The push is still running, turns out the afp has grown quite a bit. Will let you know when it’s there.

ssh://hg@foss.heptapod.net/isa-afp/afp-2021-1 is now available.

Cheers,
Gerwin