[isabelle-dev] Scala error

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sat Nov 13 13:13:23 CET 2021

On 12/11/2021 10:51, Tobias Nipkow wrote:

>> Moreover, you can check "isabelle components -l" and "isabelle getenv
>> ISABELLE_CLASSPATH CLASSPATH" to see if some old garbage left over.
>
> $ isabelle getenv ISABELLE_CLASSPATH CLASSPATH

This looks fine.

> $ isabelle components -l
>
> Available components:
>   /Users/nipkow/AFP/devel
>   /Users/nipkow/Sem

What happens without these two additional components?

Moreover, you can check your $ISABELLE_HOME_USER/etc/settings to make sure
that there are no special tricks concerning Java or Scala.

I am implicitly assuming that a clean clone with separate installation name
works, e.g.

  hg clone -r 4f1c1c7eb95f https://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle isabelle-test

  isabelle-test/Admin/init -I test