[isabelle-dev] TUM repository is down?

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed Jun 2 20:30:36 CEST 2021

On 02/06/2021 16:57, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> I’m getting error messages (see below). Any news?

lxbroy10 has been reinstalled: instead of an unusual Gentoo setup it is now
Ubuntu 20.04; moreover the NFS directory layout has become more "standard"
according to customs of the central system administration at TUM.

This means:

  * You need to remove/update your ssh host key, cf. this message from ssh:

> remote: Offending ECDSA key in /Users/lp15/.ssh/known_hosts:114

  * You may want to change default paths in .hg/hgrc

    While old /home/isabelle-repository is now back as a symlink, the
canonical /p/home/isabelle-repository might be more robust (after other
changes in the future).

After a bit of further consolidation, I expect fewer problems with lxbroy10 in
the future than we've had in the past. (Gentoo often caused strange problems
that nobody understood.)