[isabelle-dev] complex argument function(s)

Dr A. Koutsoukou-Argyraki ak2110 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 1 03:09:48 CEST 2021

Usually in the literature it's  -\pi < Arg z \leq \pi
while arg z = Arg z + 2 \pi N, where N \in \nat

(though sometimes several authors may use these interchangeably or it
could vary)

A suggestion would be to follow the above literature convention in the
Library definitions too
(if practical enough)

Best,
Angeliki