[isabelle-dev] Isabelle2021 release process

Gerwin Klein kleing at unsw.edu.au
Tue Jan 12 00:48:42 CET 2021

> On 10 Jan 2021, at 22:32, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> wrote:
>
>> The timing depends also depends on AFP: is everything ready over there?
>
> What is the situation of AFP?

Way behind the curve. I'm slowly trying to catch up after the summer break here, haven't even really gotten to test the release candidate yet.

I'm not aware of any bigger projects pending for the AFP, but there are a few entries in the pipeline that we should process before we fork the release. I'll send around the usual email with a deadline for Friday, which will probably spark a few more commits.

Cheers,
Gerwin