[isabelle-dev] Problem with the AFP repository at heptapod

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 21:00:50 CET 2021

Dear Florian,

this is a long shot, but recently I had some problems with SSH keys due
to my OS (Linux, Fedora 33) changing crypto policies (see [0]). As a
result SSH handshakes failed to work on some servers (like
bitbucket.org). If this would be the problem, using "ssh -v", you should get

   send_pubkey_test: no mutual signature algorithm

somewhere in your output.

cheers

chris

[0]