[isabelle-dev] Word Libraries

Gerwin Klein kleing at unsw.edu.au
Wed Aug 11 00:45:19 CEST 2021

> On 11 Aug 2021, at 01:34, Florian Haftmann <florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:
>
> Dear power users of the bit and word libraries,
>
> I have finished polishing the bit and word material as envisaged before
> the next Isabelle release.

This sounds good, but I don't quite remember any more what exactly that was, can you give a summary?

> The changes are by no means as invasive as for the last Isabelle
> release, but you might check your existing applications against before
> the upcoming release – there is still time for corrections and improvements.

As you know, it's a bit of work to check that for l4v, esp since it is still on Isabelle2020 (no real issues, mostly organisational upheavals have taken up all available attention). It will take a while, but it looks like it will break in the usually hopefully small ways.

Do you have a list of changes that users will likely ned to apply?

Cheers,
Gerwin