[isabelle-dev] LuaLaTeX compatibility improvements in AFP

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Thu Oct 8 16:56:56 CEST 2020

> Can you say how you find out about remaining problems?

So far I've only looked at actual build errors as detailed in the logs.

What strikes me as odd is that there appear to be platform differences:
some sessions worked on Ubuntu 18.04 (TeXlive) and failed on macOS
(macTeX). Could be due to outdated LaTeX packages.

> Do you have more tricks and techniques to share?

Not really, I'm just looking at error messages and typing in keywords
into Google. For the "Bicategory" session, I contacted the author who
told me how to fix it. I haven't made the effort to compare the PDF
output.