[isabelle-dev] A proposal for the website

Mark Wassell mpwassell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:13:07 CET 2020

Thanks Kevin.

Is this being indexed by search engines or is this archive only just been
set up?

I see that under beginner questions is one about using locales as
namespaces. If I search for 'isabelle namespace' it doesn't pick anything
up in the Isabelle Zulip archive (top entry for me is from the email list).
If I search for 'isabelle namespace zulip' it claims no great matches, and
shows the Lean zulip archive.

Mark