[isabelle-dev] A proposal for the website

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 3 13:21:28 CET 2020

These are interesting points. Chat (i.e. brief, ephemeral discussions) is quite different from mailing list, where heavyweight announcements are made. That means we need both, and also that it would make no sense to migrate material from the mailing list to the chat, unless some unimaginable technology could separate the chat-like exchanges from the announcements.

Larry