[isabelle-dev] HOL-Nominal-Examples starving on lxbroy10

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Sun Jun 28 17:32:34 CEST 2020

Dear Makarius,

I'm reproducibly running into a mysterious build issue on lxbroy10.

Using hg id

	 6678e4d9508f

and settings

	ML_SYSTEM=polyml-5.8.1
	ML_PLATFORM=x86_64_32-linux
	ML_OPTIONS=--minheap 500
	ISABELLE_TOOL_JAVA_OPTIONS=-Djava.awt.headless=true -Xms512m -Xmx4g
-Xss16m -Xmx8g

	isabelle build HOL-Nominal-Examples

does not terminate after a few hours, leaving a java and a polyml
process with no significant resource usage.

I'm at a loss to diagnose what's going on here.

Maybe a side effect of recent renovation of the build process?

I would appreciate if you can have a look at it.

Greetings,
	Florian