[isabelle-dev] https://discourse.org as replacement for mailman, stackoverflow, zulip

Viktor KunĨak vkuncak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:01:47 CET 2020

Matrix seems one of the most open systems: protocol seems documented and
the clients and servers are open source on github.
So I would not put it in the same equivalence class. I was under impression
that the goal was to avoid being pulled into one of these commercial
services with proprietary servers, which take more than the extra value
they offer?
  Viktor