[isabelle-dev] Plan for Isabelle2020 release

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Feb 11 17:29:40 CET 2020

On 10/02/2020 22:51, Makarius wrote:
> On 10/02/2020 21:05, Makarius wrote:
>
> Now is also a good time to check what has been done recently, and fill it into
> NEWS and CONTRIBUTORS.
>
> (We have overall relatively little to say this time, because I have spent so
> much time at the bottom of the inference kernel and PIDE sessions.)

There has been quite some incoming material already (presently
Isabelle/22158ebde77f).

Looking through the Mercurial history since Isabelle2019, I see a few more
candidates:

  * Various people reworking Analysis (including split into two sessions).
This deserves coverage in NEWS and CONTRIBUTORS.

  * Material by Sébastien Gouëzel in Analysis (Isabelle/4e39d87c9737).

  * Session HOL-ex: Takeuchi's function (Isabelle/8406a2c296e0).

  * Various changes to sledgehammer.