[isabelle-dev] NEWS: Isabelle/jEdit action "isabelle.goto-entity"

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Dec 18 12:02:02 CET 2020

I wish that some inspired student would put together a demo video or perhaps implement a “tip of the day” feature, because there are many many things (this will be yet another one) that are super useful almost impossible to discover. Your little trick for renaming bound variables is another; you demonstrated it to me but who could find it for himself?

Larry