[isabelle-dev] Custom inner syntax parsing in ML.

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Sep 26 16:27:03 CEST 2019

On 26/09/2019 15:55, Daniel Kirchner wrote:

> Ok, sorry about that then, I wasn't sure especially since the question
> concerns the internal ML API and potential changes to it, but then I'll repost
> to the user list - sorry about the noise!

All of this belongs to the isabelle-users mailing list: most of the time
there is actually a misunderstanding about the need to change internals.

This is also the deeper reason why there is no "issue tracker" for
Isabelle users: it is usually just a matter of an open discussion to do
things properly.