[isabelle-dev] Symmetric difference of sets

Thu Sep 19 16:51:48 CEST 2019

Dear Lawrence Paulson,

Thank you for your reply. I thought that there could be other unstated
problems with this abbreviation. However, I can see how the problem that
you mentioned alone warrants a new definition. I guess I must apologize for
making an enquiry about something that should be, indeed, obvious for every
user of the system.

Thank you

--
Please accept my apologies for posting anonymously. This is done to protect
my privacy. I can make my identity and my real contact details available