[isabelle-dev] Isabelle 374caac3d624: Directory handling on Cygwin

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Sep 17 00:06:59 CEST 2019

On 16/09/2019 21:00, Makarius wrote:

> This needs further work on my side. I am presently in the process to
> throw out accumulated features. Afterwards it should be sufficiently
> clear to make it work easily on Windows again.

See now Isabelle/b3f61e166763, which stacks up various clarifications in
theory file retrieval.

There is some extra complexity by admitting multiple session directories
in the first place: it would be better to have just one directory and
e.g. use "tags" to group theories within a session -- right now I have
no ambition to push through such a reform, though.