[isabelle-dev] Reorganising Analysis

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Tue Nov 5 13:55:52 CET 2019

I stumbled across this oddity - the important concept of winding numbers being
defined in the middle of Cauchy_Integral_Theorem - myself this morning just
looking at the toc. Thus I am all in favour of splitting off Winding Numbers
from Cauchy_Integral_Theorem: the latter contains 1000 lines of material
following the definition up to subsection "Cauchy's integral formula, again for
a convex enclosing set". Later there is some more material:
subsection ‹More winding number properties›

Wenda, would you mind performing this split that you suggested?
Not sure about the names: Maybe Winding_Numbers and Winding_Numbers_Applied? Any
better ideas?

Tobias