[isabelle-dev] Reorganising Analysis

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Mon Nov 4 13:48:21 CET 2019

Absolutely. The Residue theorem is the bare minimum of what I would
expect to be included in a development of complex analysis, and that
requires winding numbers.

I don't really have an idea of what material you really need for winding
numbers. I recall that Wenda had some problems with them (about what
happens when there's a pole on the path) – perhaps it would make sense
to give that theory an overhaul altogether? Perhaps he can chime in on
this; he probably knows much more about this than I do.

Manuel