[isabelle-dev] Isabelle2019 release fork point

Klein, Gerwin (Data61, Kensington NSW) Gerwin.Klein at data61.csiro.au
Sat May 18 11:56:41 CEST 2019

The afp-2019 fork has now happened, which means afp-devel should be tested against isabelle-devel and can develop independently.

Ideally afp-2019 would be tested against Isabelle2019-RCx.

We could even re-open the submission website for entries against Isabelle2019-RC2, which the editors would add to the afp-2019 branch of the repository, but would not fully publish yet (they’ll appear with the full Isabelle2019 release). Depending on how hard that is to set up.

Cheers,
Gerwin