[isabelle-dev] Problems Generating HOL-Analysis Manual

rashid at in.tum.de rashid at in.tum.de
Thu May 16 13:35:30 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I am trying to generate the manual for HOL-Analysis by using the following
command:

Isabelle build -b -v -o document=pdf HOL-Analysis

Actually it should end up with generating a pdf at:

.../browser_info/HOL/HOL-Analysis/manual.pdf

However, it ends up with the following message and does not create any pdf.

ML_PLATFORM="x86-darwin"
ML_HOME="/Applications/Isabelle2018.app/Contents/Resources/Isabelle2018/cont
rib/polyml-5.7.1-8/x86-darwin"
ML_SYSTEM="polyml-5.7.1"
ML_OPTIONS="--minheap 500"

Session Pure/Pure
Session HOL/HOL (main)
Session HOL/HOL-Library (main timing)
Session HOL/HOL-Computational_Algebra (main timing)
Session HOL/HOL-Analysis (main timing)

Finished at Thu May 16 13:27:18 GMT+2 2019
0:00:03 elapsed time

I am using MacBook Pro (macOS Mojave Version 10.14.4) and I checked it on
Isabelle 2018 and Isabelle 2019-RC2.

Any idea how to get rid of this problem?

--

Adnan