[isabelle-dev] Minor issue in HOL-Types_To_Sets/unoverload_type.ML

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon May 13 16:25:42 CEST 2019

On 13/05/2019 15:16, Fabian Immler wrote:

> @Makarius: Could you please add the attached exported changeset to
> isabelle-release?
> Otherwise I'll push the change to isabelle-dev.

OK, I will add it to isabelle-release. Note that the proper mailing list
for isabelle-release is isabelle-users.

Further note that I am not participating in any communication with
anonymous dummies -- too much harm has been done under the veil of
anonymity e.g. on Wikipedia and with Bitcoin/Blockchain non-sense.

Next time I will add anonymous mail addresses explicitly to my "kill file".