[isabelle-dev] NEWS: export_code with formally generated files

Julian Brunner julianbrunner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 20:00:47 CET 2019

Hello,

At the moment, the executable merely complements a hardcoded automaton
and writes it to a file for testing and benchmarking purposes. It will
not stay like this. Once a parser for the Hanoi Omega Automata format
has been written, this will become a generic command-line
complementation tool. I am not sure what sort of test should be run on
such a tool as part of the regular AFP build.

Julian