[isabelle-dev] Mercurial update

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Tue Mar 26 10:13:03 CET 2019

Dear Isabelle developers,

yesterday I've upgraded some of our infrastructure and changed some of
the settings to accommodate for the new x86_64_32 architecture. Except
for the benchmark sessions, everything appears to run smoothly again.

However, we have noticed that the Mercurial version running on
isabelle.in.tum.de was ancient (2011) and wouldn't talk to the current
4.9.x anymore. Accordingly, we had to upgrade it. If you are pulling the
Isabelle repository through HTTP from this host, please try if it still
works and let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers
Lars