[isabelle-dev] HTML output

Bisping, Benjamin benjamin.bisping at tu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 18 15:39:24 CET 2019

Hi!

I ran into the same problem (solved it with a crude Python script
here...) and would also greatly appreciate such a feature and other
improvements to the HTML output!

By the way, seeing your solution, I would suggest to rather attach the
id-attributes to the tags surrounding the defined names, which enables
CSS :target highlighting. (To see what it looks like in our solution:
https://coupledsim.bbisping.de/isabelle/Coupled_Simulation.html#coupled_sim_by_eq_coupled_delay_simulation
)

Kind Regards,

Ben