[isabelle-dev] OCaml 4.06.0 drops nums.cma

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Mar 14 19:11:20 CET 2019

Here the current matter of affairs:

* 0c0f7b4a72bf introduces a dedicated setting for regarding ocamlexec,
hence there should be no invocations of it if no opam setup is present.

* 036037573080 takes up the idea that zarith is already part of the
initial opam bootstrap.

Again, I was not able to observe any breakdown while running everything
on lxcisa0.  To be sure, I also checked whether there is any writing
activity in ~/.isabelle/opam while running ocamlexec, using file
ownership: beside a log file with a PID (?) in the file name in log/,
there isn't any.  So maybe things are tending towards normal operation now.

Cheers,
	Florian