[isabelle-dev] mercurial accident

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Jan 18 22:10:24 CET 2019

On 18/01/2019 21:55, Tobias Nipkow wrote:
> Hey, I wanted to join the party! But all bugs have been fixed now and
> Makarius will notify you of the correct changeset.

Yes, see Isabelle/b18353d3fe1a.

Despite the carnival season, I am presently working with David Matthews
to make the canononical "isabelle build -a" invocations faster and less
painful than ever -- the normal routine of many years.

There are reasons why Isabelle + AFP has become so great in the past 10
years, and I am serious about continuing this.