[isabelle-dev] mercurial accident

Dr A. Koutsoukou-Argyraki ak2110 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 15:23:28 CET 2019

Just to clarify: the merging problem was the result of certain lemmas
that had been moved around
among 3 theories (Determinants, Change_of_Vars and
Finite_Cartesian_Product) by Fabian
simultaneously with me tagging the theories.( Even though I did pull
several times daily.)
Simple merging did not work and two Isabelle experts from this list  to
whom I mentioned the problem via email wrote back that merging
theories when content has been moved around can be problematic.
Indeed it required diffmerge as Larry wrote, so yes, it was a tooling
problem.

Thanks everyone for your input,

Angeliki