[isabelle-dev] Isabelle DejaVu against old Isabelle Text font

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:03:01 CET 2019

Dear all,

I am glad to hear that others have the same experience, I thought my
eyes were going bad ;)

But seriously, "buy a new screen" is not always possible. For example,
in the upcoming summer term I am teaching an Isabelle class at the
University of Innsbruck. In my experience (and I just reconfirmed this
for the room I will be teaching in), the projectors we have here a
typically rather old (and have low resolution, but that is a different
story).

At the moment there is a palpable difference (font rendering crispness
wise) between using Isabelle2018 with projector (which I will do anyway
for my class) and some recent development version (sorry I didn't note
down what changeset I used for testing my setup).

cheers

chris