[isabelle-dev] Analysis not building

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Sat Feb 2 14:56:53 CET 2019

On 02/02/2019 14:39, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> It died twice using “isabelle jedit -l HOL-Analysis”, once using "isabelle jedit Analysis/Analysis.thy” and once using "isabelle build -b HOL-Analysis”.
>
> The reason I fetched in the first place was that I was getting crashes in my interactive sessions.

Can you try the following in your $ISABELLE_HOME_USER/etc/settings?

  init_component "$HOME/.isabelle/contrib/polyml-test-1b2dcf8f5202"

Apparently, the last two updates on polyml-test were not as monotonic as
I was hoping, despite clear improvements by David Matthews.

After a standard test, I will probably make the above version the
default again.