[isabelle-dev] Problems building Isabelle/Scala

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Apr 9 12:03:05 CEST 2019

On 07/04/2019 21:21, Traytel  Dmitriy wrote:

>> In the worst case we just return to scala-2.12.7, because the above
>> update does not look very significant.
>
> That is what I did on my machine for now.

I have also done that in the repository here:

changeset:   70083:96776eb41854
user:        wenzelm
date:        Tue Apr 09 10:56:25 2019 +0200
files:       Admin/components/main src/Pure/GUI/color_value.scala
back to scala-2.12.7 (due to reports about problems with new Mac
hardware / OS installations by Jasmin Blanchette and Dmitriy Traytel);

I do not expect any problems from not being at "latest" scala-2.12.8 --
these are marginal maintenance releases on a fairly stable branch.