[isabelle-dev] Duplicate theory??

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Mon Apr 8 17:43:56 CEST 2019

> This can’t have anything to do with my personal configuration. Does anybody have any ideas?

It's worse. The entire build doesn't work, but that's not your fault. In
fact, this is the first faulty changeset:

<https://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/rev/3a1b2d8c89aa>

See the log here, where the error got introduced:

<https://ci.isabelle.systems/jenkins/job/isabelle-all/1033/consoleFull>

This wasn't uncovered immediately for two reasons:
– a bunch of sessions have been broken for a few days
– the code I use to display "Failed entries" in Jenkins was looking at
outdated build status, which is why it only listed three sessions
instead of "everything is on fire"