[isabelle-dev] NEWS: commands for generated files

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:37:24 CEST 2019

Dear Makarius,

I had a look at

  Diophantine_Eqns_Lin_Hom.Solver_Code

and the new stateless setup looks great.

I am also delighted by the possibility to browse the resulting generated
code from inside Isabelle/jEdit. Very convenient!

cheers

chris

PS: At first I was a bit confused about where the documentation for
"compile_generated_files" had gone, before I remembered that, of course,
I had to run "isabelle build_doc isar-ref" first.