[isabelle-dev] Poly_Mapping

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Wed Apr 3 19:16:40 CEST 2019

I'm sure this is very useful, but I have to say once again that
"Poly_Mapping" is probably not a good name for this now that it is
disconnected from its original application of multivariate polynomials.
I vaguely recall that we had this discussion already a while ago and
didn't really resolve it.

I currently don't have any input beyond that (I'm feeling a bit poorly);
I just wanted to point this out.

Manuel