[isabelle-dev] Frag / Poly_Mapping

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 16:33:51 CEST 2018

It seems there is clearly a need for something of the sort to go into HOL/Library. Maybe it could be completely independent of Poly_Mapping, and the latter perhaps could be rewritten in terms of it.

Now who is volunteering to do this? I could certainly rewrite my "Frag.thy" to use the material I sent out yesterday and make independent of Poly_Mapping, but would that meet everyone's needs?

Larry