[isabelle-dev] Explorer.thy [was: performance problems]

Mathias Fleury Mathias.Fleury at ens-rennes.fr
Wed Sep 12 12:12:20 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I have my own version of explore (https://bitbucket.org/isafol/isafol/src/master/lib/Explorer.thy <https://bitbucket.org/isafol/isafol/src/master/lib/Explorer.thy>), which does not have better pretty printing, but has two variants that I find indispensable: explore_have produces "have … if … for …" and explore_lemma produces "lemma fixes … assumes … shows …". There is even an option for cartouches.

Mathias