[isabelle-dev] Fwd: [Isabelle-ci] Build failure in AFP

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 2 19:28:59 CEST 2018

This trace doesn’t tell us much because it’s only blast’s internal search. Looks like every “continuous_on” goal is immediately solved. But after this search exits, the reconstructed Isabelle proof will fail. Blast will re-enter but it will only find these unsound proofs, and probably won’t ever terminate.
Larry