[isabelle-dev] Complete Distributive Lattice

viorel.preoteasa at gmail.com viorel.preoteasa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:54:38 CET 2018

I am trying to test HOL-Library by using:

./bin/isabelle build -v HOL-Library

But it takes very long. It has now been working for few hours, and it is still running.
I also tried to open all files from HOL/Library in Isabelle/jedit and they were processed
quite fast, without any errors.

What is the appropriate way to test HOL-Library?

Viorel Preoteasa