[isabelle-dev] Complete Distributive Lattice

viorel.preoteasa at gmail.com viorel.preoteasa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 22:35:54 CET 2018

I am working on the generalization of the complete distributive lattices. Changing the axioms from

sup  x (Inf Y) = …

to the more general form:

Sup (Inf ` A) = …

I have done these changes already for the previous release candidate, and I just need to integrate them into the current repository version.

I have a question about how to organize these changes. The problem is that most of the results for the more general lattice (instantiations

to set, fun) require Hilbert_Choice which is not available in Complete_Lattice. Now I have added all results about complete distributive

lattices that need Hilbert Choice in Hilbert_Choice.thy. Is this acceptable?

Best regards,

Viorel Preoteasa