[isabelle-dev] NEWS: op <infix> -> (<infix>)

Peter Lammich lammich at in.tum.de
Tue Mar 6 16:04:51 CET 2018

I observed that "(=)" is hard to type in the default symbols setup, it
will be folded to "\<subseteq>)" if immediate completion is on (A short
informal poll in our group resulted that most of us have immediate
completion on).

When trying to write parametricity lemmas in predicate-style (eg for
lifting/transfer), you have to type "(=)" frequently.

Is it possible to keep (= bound to \<subseteq>, but exclude it from
immediate completion?

--
  Peter