[isabelle-dev] OCaml 4.06.0 drops nums.cma

Lars Hupel hupel at in.tum.de
Thu Jun 7 09:48:44 CEST 2018

> In practice "their" version means a version in distant past that was the
> current one when the author was working on the session.

The reason why I suggested it was to avoid one more burden on Isabelle
developers: whoever updates the bundled OCaml version, must also adapt
whatever arrangements developers made in the AFP to accommodate for
breaking OCaml changes.

But because that's a rather small price to pay (breaking changes are
rare), I don't have a strong opinion either way.