[isabelle-dev] Clicks are lost

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Thu Jun 7 15:56:57 CEST 2018

I have recently (eg 6a0852b8e5a8) noticed the following behaviour, although it
may be older:

I start

isabelle jedit Analysis.thy

let it run for a little bit, then double-click on some of the early theories in
the Theories panel (probably one it has processed already or is in the process
of doing so) and after a little bit double-click on theory Analysis in the
theory panel, this double click is usually ignored. Often a second double-click
is ignored as well. Typically the fan is quite busy. Eventually (12-20 secs?) a
third double-click returns me to Analysis.thy.

Tobias