[isabelle-dev] Final consolidation for Isabelle2018-RC2

Manuel Eberl eberlm at in.tum.de
Wed Jul 18 17:05:00 CEST 2018

I had what seems to be a spurious failure of
Probabilistic_Timed_Automata yesterday:
https://ci.isabelle.systems/jenkins/job/testboard/50/consoleFull

The error message is:

*** exception THM 0 raised (line 1136 of "thm.ML"): generalize: bad index

I am quite sure that my (purely cosmetic) changes are completely unrelated to that error and a later test run of virtually the same thing worked fine.

Perhaps this should be investigated before the release.

Manuel