[isabelle-dev] Isabelle build only works in certain directories

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Jul 2 16:42:36 CEST 2018

On 02/07/18 15:20, Max W. Haslbeck wrote:
> Another option would be to set the HGPLAIN environment variable.
> <https://www.mercurial-scm.org/repo/hg/help/environment>
>
>> Am 02.07.2018 um 15:12 schrieb Max W. Haslbeck <max.haslbeck at gmx.de
>> <mailto:max.haslbeck at gmx.de>>:
>>
>> I found the culprit.
>>
>> In my ~/.hgrc I activated the option:
>> [ui]
>> tweakdefaults = True

I did not know of HGPLAIN yet, and have added it here:

changeset:   68566:38c8b44b40b9
user:        wenzelm
date:        Mon Jul 02 16:26:58 2018 +0200
files:       src/Pure/General/mercurial.scala
more robust: avoid dire effect of ui.tweakoptions on hg.known_files;

(I now see that I've got the log message slightly wrong.)