[isabelle-dev] isabelle-dev Digest, Vol 134, Issue 14

José Manuel Rodriguez Caballero josephcmac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:37:29 CEST 2018

Dear David Blubaugh,
  It is interesting that, some days ago, I had a similar idea with respect
to Kickstarter and Isabelle, but by motivation comes from medicine. My
project was to write a paper and some thy files in order to decide if a
given sample of adenosine triphosphate is generated by respiration (a
normal cell) or by fermentation (a cancer cell). The thy files will be the
reward for people donating 1000 Canadian dollars. There are several
mathematical ways to study the structure of a molecule: moduli spaces,
knots, fractals, etc.

 Even if this project may not attend his funding, it will be interesting at
least as a social experiment. I hope that it will popularize a little bit
Otto Warburg's theory about the origin of cancer cells, which is
controversial, but it has not been refuted yet.

You could read my projet here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1176467506/cancer-vs-mathematics

Sincerely yours,
Jose M.